Wallpapers always seem to be the talk of the town when it comes to choosing the right one… one that fits in with a theme you may have installed? or maybe one in your favorite color? but finding the right one for you in one place is really non-existent. You have to send hours trolling the web on your safari browser, page after page, website after website with endless pages, and even when you’ve been all through them, you still haven’t found the right one!
We can feel your pain!
That’s why we hunted through our beloved Cydia to see if that was such an app that could help in this area, and sure to form there is!
Wallbase is the ultimate cydia tweak that has nearly 1.5 MILLION!!!!! Wallpapers for you to enjoy simply at the touch of your finger! Whether your looking for cartoon wallpapers, city pictures or funny wallpapers wallbase has you covered in every angle!
Having wallbase on your iPhone or iPad, you will never have to go anywhere else to search for some really cool wallpapers for your iDevice.
Believe it or not, but Wallbase is FREE!!! No cost at all and is available from the ModMyi repo.
As you can see from our image above, we are rocking it on the iPad Mini, but it’s also compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch, in fact you can also get it on your iMac and MBP
All those hours of endless searching on your web browser has come to a end folks, all you need is to grab this from Cydia and start enjoying searching for wallpapers all in one place.
Let’s show you folks how easy it is to get up and running.
- Head over to Cydia, search; Wallbase and hit the ‘install’ button
- You will now be prompted to ‘Return to Cydia’
- Now your back in Cydia, you can hit your ‘Home’ button to get us to our springboard, there you will see your new app; Wallbase
- Go ahead an open your new app up , you will now see the vast array of wallpaper pictures you have now.
- Amazing right?! There are sooooooo many wallpapers to look at and choose from, its awesome! You also have the ability to search through ‘related tags’, which are placed on each wallpaper and find wallpapers just like the one you’re viewing at that moment! ……be better find a wallpaper we like….here we go, I like this one
- Once you’ve made your choice, hit the ‘Save’ tab which is on the top right of the popup, and you have 2 choice’s on where you would like to save it to.
- Now your ready to slap your new wallpaper on your iDevice! For this tutorial we have installed it on our lockscreen
Remember you saw an option to save to your iTunes File Sharing?! This enables you to easily transfer the wallpapers saved in ‘iTunes File Sharing’ to your computer via iTunes. AWESOME!
The post 1.5 Million wallpapers for your iPhone & iPad at the tip of your finger appeared first on Jailbreak Matrix.
SAVE MONEY WITH
The Ultimate Electronic Cigarette Ecig
SPEND 50 OR MORE GET 10%
SPEND 200 OR MORE GET 20%
SPEND 350 OR MORE GET 35%